CIGARISM Damascus M390 Steel Blades Rhombus Carving Cigar Cutter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- ESSENTIAL INFORMATION: Material: Zinc alloy shell, Stainless steel blades, Size : 4.16"×1.87"×0.38" Hole diameter: 1.02"(Ring Gauge 66) Weight: 0.24lb
- CHROME PLATING: We work with an excellent plating factory to plate the cutter which makes the surface shining and smooth.
- SUPER SHARP BLADES: Made by damascus steel(Hardness 60-62HRC). Damascus steel is characterized by exceptional hardness and by a watered, streaked appearance caused by the varying carbon levels of the original material.
- Austrian Bohler M390 steel(Hardness 60-62HRC) uses third generation powder metal technology and developed for knife blades requiring excellent corrosion resistance and very high hardness for excellent wear resistance. Super sharpness, Cut cigars quick and smooth without damaging them.
- RHOMBUS ENGRAVING CRAFT: The rhombus engraving design is inspired by the ancient cold weapon. The surface looks sharp, but was well polished and plated. It feels very real and textured to hold in hand.
- GIFT BOX PACKING: We use high-end materials to made the gift box which makes it looks expensive and high class when sending as gift.
We Also Recommend
CIGARISM 4 Count Ostrich Pattern Genuine Leather Cedar Travel Case Humidor Cutter Lighter Set
Regular price $6900 $69.00
CIGARISM Brown Alligator Pattern Embossed Genuine Leather Cigar Travel Case Humidor (6 Count)
Regular price $4500 $45.00
CIGARISM Round V-Cut Cigar Cutter, Carbon Fiber Style Up to 56 Ring Gauge
Regular price $3900 $39.00